Look, your life will be better if you drink less alcohol. You may not want to hear that, but it’s the truth. Your productivity levels will increase, your happiness will skyrocket, and you will experience much more success with women. – I guarantee it.
At Knowledge for Men, our goal is to help you take control of your own life and naturally develop yourself to become the man you want to be. Too many good men are trapped in the cycle of drinking and doing drugs. This is because either:
1. They think they need it.
2. Everybody around them is doing it.
When you go out with your buddies and they drink 5-15 beers, what are you going to do, only drink one or two? If you do that, you will get called out, and told to start drinking up. No…
Be yourself. You are your own person. Don’t let anyone dictate your life. Not your friends, not your parents, not your girlfriend, not anyone.
Step back for a second, take a look at the big picture. Who even are these guys? What are they doing with their lives? Do these guys ever get laid? Or do they just take drink after drink, talking about bullshit all night.
Honestly, you need to ask yourself. Are your friends helping you or hurting you?
This is a serious question you have to ask yourself. If you’re constantly binge drinking, and hanging around other people who binge drink day after day, week after week, chances are your “friends” aren’t helping you get to where you want to be in life. You must understand – there is no such thing as a successful alcoholic. They are all failing in life or are on the path to failure.
If they were smart, aspiring goal seekers, well-respected, good friends, achievers, winners, they would have given you a dose of tough love a long time ago, and told you to quit doing drugs and drink less, because it’s ruining your life and pushing you farther away from becoming the man you want to become.
Having the ability to be social without drugs or alcohol is tough. It takes practice, hard work, countless lonely nights, and some really thick skin. However, the end result will be worth it. You will be a much more confident, happier, smarter, socially competent, and better looking. Three to six months from now, you will look back and thank yourself for reading this article.
The more you go out sober, the more your confidence, social skills and charisma will develop. When you are sober, coherent, and able to carry on an meaningful conversation, you’ll find yourself getting solid numbers and dates in the future.
You will remember everything that goes on, her name, her friends’ names, and everything you talked about. You’ll make real connections with other people that last longer than one drunken night while growing with your experiences at the same time. Awesome, I know.
Look, our time on this earth is limited. We don’t have forever. In 100 years, we will all be peacefully in the ground (unless Elon Musk saves us all). Do you really want to waste your precious time drinking, being incoherent, sick, disgusting, rude, disrespectful and flushing your dreams down the white porcelain hole.
Or do you want to take control of your life, set boundaries and have discipline, so you can experience and grow in a healthy way that enables you to genuinely connect with other people – especially attractive women?
It’s your choice to make. We can’t make it for you. If you’re serious about taking yourself to a whole new level in every aspect of your life, then you’ve got to be willing to do something you’ve never done before.
I now introduce you to the 30 day challenge that will change your life forever. Step into the unknown.
I dare you to try this challenge.
No. I double dare you..
The 30 Day Challenge: Drink Less, Party Harder and Unleash the Unstifled Social Genius Within
When starting anything new in life you must have a clear plan of action. And realize that this process will be a struggle for a short period of time; but like anything in life, anything worth having is going to be hard.
If you can handle this challenge, then you are ready to achieve massive success with women, increase your social skills, and raise your confidence to new heights.
1. Go out every night for at least a two hours for 30 days straight, SOBER. It doesn’t matter what happens in this time, it just matters that you are putting yourself out there. You need to re-condition your mind to get comfortable with yourself while you are sober. If you’ve been using alcohol as a crutch for a long time, this will be more difficult. You will feel awkward and uncomfortable, and feel like everybody is staring at you.
They’re staring at you because they can tell you are transforming yourself. You’re actually taking your life in your own hands, and going out of your comfort zone. You’re acting right, looking right, and, trust me, women notice this. They’ve been conditioned over the years to separate the weak men from the real men.
Now, already you’re thinking of all the excuses to why you can’t do this and how busy you are. Well, don’t forget your sober so you aren’t going to lose really any sleep. You go to bed past midnight anyways so instead of watching television, porn or surfing the web at night why not commit 2 hours at night to developing yourself into the social man who effortlessly creates attraction with women. You need to make this a priority in your life if you want to see significant results. Stop making excuses and start taking action.
This is just step one in the process.
2. Approach 5 women every single day. At the bar, club, grocery store, gym, coffee shop, the elevator, on the street, anywhere you see a woman you are attracted to you need to go talk to her. This is definitely getting out of your comfort zone, especially when sober. And remember, the moment you wake up, it’s on. Don’t think that you can only approach women when your out at night wearing your nice clothes. If your out of the house, it’s fair game.
You need to re-invent yourself, and meeting and engaging with new women is one of the fastest ways to grow in this area as you face your fears head and jump out of your comfort zone every day. It doesn’t matter who these women are. Just start to put yourself out there and start to learn from your experiences. Remember, it doesn’t matter what you say, it matters how you say it. You’ll find that girls are often bored throughout the day and even at night and are waiting for someone to bring the fun. That’s where you come in.
3. Leave your comfort zone and face your fears always. Do something that scares you each night. This doesn’t only mean talking to women. Become a “yes man”. Anything that gives you fear or a feeling of discomfort, then that’s what you go do. Dance off, talk to the untouchable bartender. Try new things. Be bold and approach the hottest girl in the venue, even if she’s in a mixed set with guys and girls.
Challenge the strongest guy there to a pushup contest on the tables and an arm-wrestling contest. Get everyone involved. Try new foods and talk to the chef. It doesn’t matter just do something new and different every night. Stop doing what everyone else is doing. Their are no rules and boundaries to what you can do. Face your fears and go out alone. Wear a pink sweater. Wear a cowboy hat. Bring a puppy with you. There are endless possibilities and there is so much fun to be had when you just let go.
Every time you go out just think that something crazy is going to happen today. There are thousands of things that you haven’t done before, and thousands of ways to have fun without the damaging effects of drugs or alcohol.
Always be taking action! And never give a damn about what other people think. You’ll often find that people will respect you for taking so much action in the venue and doing things they would never think about doing.
I guarantee that you will have so much more fun than if you just started pounding shots and getting obliterated drunk and hoping that something fun will happen.
When you talk to a woman, don’t only focus on getting her to bed. Talk to her. Have a conversation. Have fun and just get out of your comfort zone. Practice interacting with all women for the reference experience. It doesn’t matter what you say, it matters how you say it. Put energy and charisma into your character when interacting with others. The more you go out the more you learn and the more confident you will be for the rest of your life.
Maintain great, natural energy, and keep the vibe alive.
The bottom line is that as you continue this process, you will realize that you can go out and have a great time while sober. Your social skills will dramatically increase, your confidence will increase, and you will learn so much about yourself and the others around you. And when you see the woman that you want you will have enough reference experiences built up to effortlessly sweep her off her feet.
Try pretending there is a Hollywood film crew making a documentary of your life in one night.
Would you want to watch this movie? If not, take more action!!!
5 Steps to Get in the Zone!
Now the plan above is not going to be easy. Actually, all that stuff is really hard. But, that’s why it works. That’s why it will have a positive effect on your life in the long run. Still, since it is going to take a lot out of you, we need to make sure you are putting the right stuff back in as well.
So, along with the above plan make sure to include in these activities in your daily routine.
1. Find like-minded guys. This is actually crucial. Studies say that your income is the average of the 5 people you associate yourself with. This isn’t just income. You are the type of person that you surround yourself with. If you hang out with drunks, you will be a drunk. If you hang out with assholes, you will become an asshole. If you hang out with chill, highly respectable, goal seeking guys, then naturally you’ll step up your game too.
If you have friends who influence your heavy drinking, stay away from them while you complete this challenge. Find an accountability partner to do this challenge with. It will be much more fun if you have someone committed to the same goal as you where you can go out together and have wild ridiculous amounts of fun.
2. Hit the gym at least 4 times per week. Put your extra energy that alcohol would have sucked out of you into setting goals for yourself and becoming a chiseled beast. If you’ve never worked out, start to set a few small goals, and then build it up as time goes on. A great place to start is here: Bodybuilding.com
3. Eat healthy. You’re going to need real energy to go out every night. Not energy from Red Bulls, Monster energy drinks, or fast food. Eat as many fruits, vegetables, and lean meats as you can get your hands on, and constantly stay hydrated.
4. Find new hobbies. During this process you need to do things that are naturally fun to you otherwise you will get overwhelmed with going out every night. You will have a few nights where you’re getting rejected so it’s important to also stay focused on other hobbies in your life to stay strong. Whether it’s the new book you wanted to read, the thing you wanted to create, or the new skill to learn, just do it. You aren’t getting any younger, and nobody is telling you that you can’t.
5. Have more sex. After your first week or so of going out sober, you should have a whole list of numbers you obtained from talking to women. Now, you will have plenty of time to go out with these women on day 2s and take it where it leads. Contrary to belief, sober sex is much more fun and intense than drunken sex. Also, sober sex leads to more sex with the same partner creating a stronger connection.
Now the fun starts…See, once you become a more social person without alcohol, you will literally transform yourself and reality of what it means to go out.
Keep reading to learn the social skills that will revolutionize your social life..
I want to give you the most value possible so I want to give you the Knowledge For Men Toolkit (free). Look, I spent over a month writing this article and I genuinely feel that to get the most from this you need to have the Knowledge For Men toolkit.
These invaluable lessons about women and dating must be accompanied by living a great life so I highly recommend entering your email address below to get the free Knowledge For Men toolkit along in order to grow and become the best possible version of yourself.
The Knowledge For Men toolkit includes:
- Primal Attraction: How to attract the kind of women you like without compromising on your behavior or principles.
- Dating Fundamentals: 3 hours of need to know information about dating and female psychology with the expert Dating Coach Brian Burke.
- Breakthrough: How to achieve financial freedom and a life that is more than going to work, 9 – 5, five days a week through 25 master principles.
- How to Find Your Passion Guide: Build a beautiful, rewarding, exciting life around what you enjoy (this is why people like Richard Branson and Steve Jobs became so successful!)
- Optimal Performance: How to take care of your body and physiology in general so you can have more energy (almost all the time) and feel like a million bucks every single day.
You’re going to like what you get here. I guarantee it.
- Andrew Ferebee, Founder of Knowledge For Men
Unleash the Social Genius Within
Being sober when you go out is much tougher than going out hammered drunk. But there is a quick way to get around that and get yourself into a social mode without having a drink. When sober, walk up and approach a group of women within the first minute you get in the venue. Continue this immediately when you get to the venue, talking to 3-5 groups of girls right when you arrive. Don’t go straight to the bar, get a drink then hover in circles around women..
You want to plant those seeds for future re-approaches with women later in the night. You’ll be surprised how often you’ll see the same sets of women when you venue change. After a few groups, you will most likely hit your sweet spot (you’re in state).
This will lead to you being in a social mood for the rest of the night. Remember to just be in the moment. Don’t think about being sober, just chat with the girls and build up your vibe and experiences.
From personal experience, not drinking or doing drugs helps exercises the ‘fun muscle’. Have you ever laughed so hard and for such a long time that it felt like you were crazy or deranged? This is what you are trying to create: A natural, feel good high that comes from within whenever you go out where you are no longer intimidated by the venue, loud music, and massive amounts of obnoxious people.
Major Epiphany: start viewing bars, clubs, or parties, not as a venue where alcohol is consumed, but as an adult playground where you go to play, interact with others, and have fun. Imagine as a child going to a playground and just sitting on the sidelines not playing.
The situation is the same at these social venues, you need to go out and “play” with women and meet new people. Alcohol does not need to be the main event when you go out. YOU are the main event.
Some of my favorite moments in my life were of me being juvenile, acting like a clown, and even doing the ‘Jackass’ style videos I shot as a teenager (I never view shopping carts the same). I realized that is what was missing from my nights out.
The nights where you completely let loose, acted childish, and rely on drawing that awesome feel good state from within. Where you just have fun and let go, without a care in the world to what others think. Just 100% focused on being you and having a fucking blast all the while.
I believe it is the saddest thing when people just drink and wait for fun things to happen to them. These idiots will drink the same beer, sit in the same booth, talk to nobody new, and complain about how the place “sucks” or is “dead.” This is like going to a gym and watching everyone work out, then you start complaining that you aren’t seeing results.
Fun doesn’t happen, it’s CREATED!
You see with alcohol it may bring some fun and excitement into your night for the first 2 hours then every drink thereafter is really you trying to chase the “high” you had in the first 2 hours. In reality, your body is just getting more intoxicated and less capable of genuine social interactions. You may think your doing a good job with women but on the outside you look like a complete idiot.
Key Takeaway: Always remember that the party is where you are standing. The party is you. Don’t go looking for a party, create the party. You don’t need to look to alcohol, drugs, or other people to see results because you make the damn party. In every circumstance, find the awesome and others will be drawn to you.
People may think you are drunk but you are just in a state of wild, ridiculous amounts of fun. It’s something very few adults can understand, but children seem to naturally understand. Find those extremely positive people with a childish mindset and go out with the idea of creating fun and not hoping for it.
“Like” our facebook page to get more free content like this!
The 5 Irresistible Traits of the Social Genius
1. Strong eye contact. Eye contact is an indicator of a strong alpha male who emanates strength, lust, and sex. So much of social interaction is just about having strong eye contact and holding your frame.
2. Listen. You must be focused 100% on the social conversation and not only thinking about what you are going to say next. Be genuine. If it’s interesting, be interested. If it’s boring, still listen. They talk 75% of the time you talk 25% of the time. There are no scripts with this, just flow.
3. Stay present in the moment. You cannot be social if you are thinking about the past or the future. You must be in the now. LIVE IN THE NOW. This increases your self-awareness and allows you to be bona fide in every situation.
4. Humor. Making people laugh is attractive, not only to women, but to everybody. Insert jokes where you can to show you aren’t a robot. Everyone likes the man who doesn’t take life too seriously and can have fun in the moment. If people are laughing then you’re doing good. Not everything you say will be funny, but don’t let this stop you. Keep trying and exercise the fun muscle.
5. Charisma. You emit an energy wherever you go. If you are drunk, your energy is low. If you are sober and fresh, your personality will have energy, vigor, and exuberance. Consistently going out sober will give you a passion for socializing, communicating with others, and having a powerful avenue for conveying your personality onto others
I’ll be honest, just reading these rules and understanding them won’t do shit. You must take action, cultivate, and practice them constantly. Today, tomorrow, and the rest of this journey, practice going out sober and talking to new women every single night. The more you do it, the more you’ll learn, and the more your social skills will become legendary.
When you’re out, be interested in everyone, let go of all external validations, and just have a good time.
* To learn more about women and dating download the Knowledge For Men Toolkit here to get the “Primal Attraction” eguide and “Dating Fundamentals” – 3 hours of video coaching from dating expert Brian Burke.
What I Learned…
In order to see significant results, you need to be present to the moment and maintain a high level of consciousness. When you are on drugs and alcohol, you don’t control yourself (You don’t even know yourself).
Create a solid, no bullshit commitment with yourself to stop drinking for 30 days and even after the challenge keep it to a minimum. It’s not going to be a popular decision, but you will thank yourself for it in the future. You “friends” may complain or call you a bitch, so what…
It may be difficult in the beginning because you’re used to the alcohol, but after a few weeks, everything gets easier. Trust in the process.
Alcohol is a shortcut. You don’t really interact with people when you’re drunk, and you don’t develop meaningful connections. Build your foundations and experiences when you are sober to consciously improve your social skills. It requires a higher consciousness by being sober, but it will bring you tremendous results.
Some of my best nights have been sober nights. It feels so awesome when you get into the sober zone: Being present, having authentic communication, uncontrollable laughs, and physically escalating with women, the girls you meet will love you.
No matter how shitty of a night you are having, go out and talk to girls. You’ll get blown off at first, but eventually you’ll build emotional willpower and reference experiences. Soon, you’ll have enough reference experiences so you won’t need to be drunk to have a good time and interact with women. You will build up your own, authentic willpower.
Commit to this and make it happen, but don’t let going out alone prevent you from going out. If you have to, just do it. I did many times and met dozens of amazing people because of it. Remember, if it scares you, then that’s what you do.
Going out sober is the only REAL way to learn, improve, build your experiences, and keep developing yourself into the man you want to become. It’s like the difference between an engine hooked up with nitrous oxide (drunk) versus a natural all motor engine (sober).
Which one do you think is going to last longer, be more reliable and get consistent results?
The Benefits of Completing this Challenge
The results of completing this challenge will be:
· Improved relationships
· You’ll meet a ton of new women
· Developing your socials skills to new heights
· Letting go and expressing yourself fully in the moment
· No hangovers
· Become more productive and successful at work, at school, and at the gym
· Save money and no worrying about DUIs
Not only the above, but…
Going out sober has plenty of advantages:
· emotional stability
· verbal skills
· natural energy
· learning references from experiences that you will take for the rest of your life
· real connections
· self discovery
Your overall life will be better without alcohol. You’ll be able to wake up in the morning, hit the gym and have an extremely productive day. No excuses. You will get shit done during the day and have a blast at night.
You won’t have to worry about DUIs or any legal problems, you’ll be spending significantly less money when you go out if any at all, and you will have safer and more memorable sex with a woman you made a solid connection with.
You have so much to gain from this challenge that I encourage you to start today.
Just let go and maximize all experiences in life. In 5 years, you will look back and wish you had. You live once and I guarantee this is a challenge you won’t want to miss.
The first day of the rest of your life starts now.
If you try this challenge post your updates in the comments section below!
If You Really Struggle Giving Up Alcohol…
Humans were not made to be alcoholics. We suffer from a social anxiety though, that makes it easier to talk to other people when we are drunk. Unfortunately, our society associates going out with drinking.
When I was in college, alcohol was at every single party. If you didn’t drink, people thought something was wrong with you. Even if you’re not in college, the idea of “going out” is, to a lot of people, to “get wasted.” I don’t know how to express how damaging this mindset is. Thinking like this, we begin to associate fun with drinking.
In order begin the transformation, you must remain sober during the process. You will not reach an elite level of approaching and interacting with women when you are drunk.
Instead, you will rely on getting lucky, being stupid, and/or interacting with other drunk women who don’t know what the hell is going on. You may have unprotected sex with them, regret the whole situation, and never see them again. You will not grow at all from these experiences.
The first step in this process is to recognize that you are using alcohol as a crutch. When you finally understand this, you will approach your life with a whole new viewpoint.
There is one step to rid yourself of this mindset. Other than going to AA for months, the best way is to take control of your emotions and your state of mind.
However, this is easier said than done.
As long as we are alive, we must contend with circumstances that are beyond our control. Instead of resorting to alcoholism in times of need, which is the cowardly, easy way out, we must take control of our emotions, the situation, and our life, to learn why the situation is happening and how to deal with it.
Reduce Drinking Strategy to 1 Drink in 60 Days
|Drinks Per Session||Reduce to||Duration|
|10 +||7||2 weeks|
Real men don’t give up when the battle gets tough. That’s when real men put their boots on, tie them up tight, and face whatever life hands them. Using alcohol to try to forget about it or make it all go away is for the weak.
Ok wait, so your telling during this challenge I’m going to have a lot of fun, become a better man and will be able to date beautiful women? In short, yes. But you have to keep doing this even after the 30 day challenge.
We have only one chance for this, and only one life. Take control of your destiny right now.
If you try this challenge post your updates in the comments section below!
If you liked this article please share it on your preferred social network on the left. Let’s impact more people and help others drink less and party harder!Photos: © lassedesignen © olly © yanlev © mangostock © Kaponia Aliaksei © Ammentorp © George Mayer - Fotolia.com