***UPDATE: It appears Priceline has fixed the issue as of 11:58am PST May 23.
My friend Austin over at Abatures.com just informed of this incredible deal going on. No BS, no games this is great deal that you can take advantage of right now and it probably won’t last very long.
There is some sort of error going on with Priceline.com if you book a trip from New York to Milan, Italy and then to Asia. You can mess around with leaving from different cities like Milan, Italy or Prague, Czech Republic or Amsterdam, Netherlands to Bangkok, Thailand or Beijing, China or Tokyo, Japan.
Yes, 3 weeks in Europe and then i’ll probably spend another week in Thailand. Keep in mind that you have to get to New York and you need a return flight from Bangkok. Don’t select all of these flights in one trip. Just get the deal and then book separate flights to New York and your return flight from Southeast Asia.
It will cost me $220 to go from San Diego to New York and $550 for a one way flight from Bangkok to Los Angeles.
How to Get this Deal?
1. Go to Priceline.com
2. Click on Flights
3. Click on Multi-Destination
4. Enter New York City (JFK) to Milan (MXP) and select a date after October 2014
5. Click on Multi-Destination
6. Enter a European city of your choice (these work well: Prague, Czech Republic or Amsterdam, Netherlands or Milan, Italy) to Asia (Hong Kong or Beijing, China or Bangkok Thailand or Tokyo Japan work well)
7. Buy the travel insurance for $34
Tip: Book between October 2014 and April 2015. Also departing on Sundays and Wednesdays seems to give you the lowest price.
Check it out for yourself I booked mine at 1am PST May 23 and just checked again 10am PST May 23 and it’s still working.